Thursday, June 23, 2011

Philly Cheesesteak Pizza

This pizza is not your average run of the mill.  It is VERY filling, and has good flavor.
Philly Cheesesteak Pizza
Recipe from Taste of Home

3/4 c. pizza sauce
1/2 green pepper, julienned
1/2 red pepper, julienned
1/2 small onion, sliced
4 cloves garlic
2 oz. cream cheese, cubed
2 c. shredded provolone cheese
1-2 c. shredded roast beef
1/3 c. pickled pepper rings
1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. dried oregano

Prepare pizza dough.
Mix garlic cloves with pizza sauce and spread over crust.
Evenly dot with cream cheese.
Sprinkle 1 c. provolone cheese over cream cheese.
Top with peppers, onions, beef, pepper rings and remaining provolone.
Sprinkle with Parmesan and oregano.

Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. You see, I've made this pizza in the past, from the TOH website. This pizza is one of my family favs. Went to make it again and there is an issue with that recipe on their site and I couldn't access it. I was devestated as I have never wrote it down! I've been searching ever since and fianlly..today...I went all through google and found it here on your blog. I recognized it immediatly. THANK YOU for posting....really. For everyone else reading this....try this pizza! You will not regret it, is amazing.

    ReplyDelete